Friday, July 18, 2014

6/8/14 @ SHEILA SCHULLER's HOPE CENTER, ORANGE, CA



I didn't get any actual pics of Sheila...did see arriving though in her mercedes...; so I saw Sheila for the first time since she left the Crystal Cathedral...she has a little church..in the nearby small town of Orange, not far from Anaheim and the old Crystal Cathedral (now Christ Cathedral). THey had a special guest who could recite the entire book of Revelation by memory (or almost the entire book, as best as I could tell.) Quite impressive. She also has the same musical group that she had, briefly, at the Crystal Cathedral. She really looks about the same as she did before..doesn't seem like the loss of the Cathedral fazed her too much. She's forever in my thoughts & prayers. Also with her came the African-American guy..can't remember his name at the moment..he calls me "sir" as I enter..wasn't sure if that was a respectful "sir" or a condescending "sir."