Friday, September 19, 2014

PRAY THAT THE SCHULLER KIDS TRY TO KEEP THEIR DAD ACTIVE... MAYBE HE CAN MAKE A TRIP TO MEXICO

PRAY THAT THE SCHULLER KIDS TRY TO KEEP THEIR DAD ACTIVE...
MAYBE HE CAN MAKE A TRIP TO MEXICO

"...My Father Robert H. Schuller loves Mexico. The first time he took me to Mexcio we went to Ensenada. I was 13 years old. We went there to fish.  We had a blast.
The last time he took me we went to Cabo San Lucas.  My oldest son, Robert V. Schuller (Bobby) went with us. Can you tell that we had a good time? This picture was taken at out favorite restaurant, The Office.
I visited with my father last week and when I visit we
talk about those times. When I tell him that the fish are
biting he says, "When are we going? We have to plan a trip." I have to remind him that he really isn't capable
of doing that anymore.
Matthew 4:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I wi ll send you out to fish for people."
Thank you Dad for giving me my second love of fishing for fish. Thank you Jesus for teaching me my first love of " fishing for people."
**Join me for "The Call" on September
http://robertaschuller.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/update-on-dads-robert-h-schuller-health.html?m=1